Sustainability is a way of improving everything from carbon emissions to communities – we’re committed to create a place that’s not only considerate to our environment, but also our people.
Leading by example. A building with the paperwork to prove we’re at the forefront of sustainable workspaces.
Targeting BREEAM Excellent
Targeting a 5* rating
Targeting the top ‘Platinum’ rating
Targeted to achieve Wired Certification Platinum
Reset air quality assessment
Targeting Well Platinum
- Determined to achieve Net Zero Carbon
- Sustainable design practices
- Forward-thinking investment
- Carbon offsetting projects
- Targeting NABERS 5*
- Help occupiers reach their own ESG & carbon commitments
How our intelligent design helps keep consumption down
- Determining the needs of users, their journeys & relationships
- Intuitive technology platforms & interactions with the building
- Enhancing everyone’s experience when in the building
- Take advantage of a state-of-the-art private fitness studio and gender neutral end of trip facilities for on-demand or specially programmed workouts.
- Wellness suites and lounges accessible for relaxation
- Multiple terraces offering opportunities to increase biodiversity
- Prioritising ventilation, touch-less access, cleanliness and hygiene
- Easy commuting with end of journey facilities
Using radical new ideas, 40 Leadenhall London has been designed to suppress our carbon footprint, we’re an exciting destination that believes sustainable change will benefit us all.